Friday, December 26, 2008

Tis The Season - To Be Booking New Clients


So the christmas season just finished yesterday and New Years is just around the corner. For me, this means the wedding season has officially started! Yeaaaaaaaaaah! I'm excited that the bridal season is here, and looking forward to working with the new engaged couples for 2009 to 2010! I'm still open to booking more brides and grooms to help them plan thier big day and to relieve thier stress, and make it the most happiest memory, moment and day of your life! 

I'm also excited that I will be renting out chair covers and saches online at the most affordable prices starting January! Don't forget to call me or email me for anything of planning your wedding or any other occassion or event that is important to you. I look forward to hearing from you, and I wish upon you a wonderful New Year, and that 2009 would be a successful and joyous year for you!





No comments: